Sunday, September 10, 2023

After Rain Heat

   Rain pretty good in the morning so I waited but with a late start,  it got hot. 98 on my GPS at the end. Pico to Santa Fe Dam recreation area. But rode to the end of the dam first.

https://www.relive.cc/view/vPOprMQp4Eq






Some bike people are too funny.  One idiot on bike groups is preaching to everyone that they should spend 200 bucks for a fitting.  Then I read his bike ride reports and the idiot is struggling to do a 30 minute ride. What's that, 6 or 7 miles?๐Ÿคฃ

He got upset when I called him on it. If I want the seat up my asshole, he's been riding 20 years, he's done tougher rides than me, says he has far more miles, I'm nothing compared to him but yet he took 5 years off cause of life. 

Uhh ok, I've been riding 27 with a month off at the most. Only crybabies stop because it gets too rough. 

27 years,  he's 20 years with 5 off because he's a crybaby. 

But he's preaching $200 fittings because he can do 30 minutes now! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†

No comments:

Post a Comment