Sunday, September 24, 2023

Solo Steady Old Fart

 https://www.relive.cc/view/vYvrVPy5pxv


Solo 24 on SGRT from Pico to Liberty park and back.  Kept a steady pace after a warm up. 16.0 average speed. 

Funny,  some dude sitting on the side of the road on a sweet bike.  I do my thing then 5 miles down the road he's on the back of 2 guys sucking wheel.  But another 5 miles,  there he I'd ha ha ha.  Timed him perfectly to pass going up an underpass.  Boom, he's gone looking pretty toasted. Too many people always trying to outdo themselves. 😄

I did try to keep my heart rate around the 140 zone.  60 percent this time.  Seems I was able to keep it a little higher longer today.  That's 👍. 



I did try out this strap on Saturday.  Less than 10 bucks. Good reviews claiming to be comfortable.  I  liked it, good on the 41 mile ride.  Didn't even know it was there. I bought it as a backup to the one Tony gave me.  A little wear on it and knowing me, I go snooping around to see what's available once I get exposed to new gadgets.😄



No comments:

Post a Comment