Sunday, November 12, 2023

Fat Bastard Sunday Cruise

 Short 20 at 15.9 average speed.  Nice ride, easy on the way out but a little head breeze on the return. 

Funny how a little wind can slow so many people 😄 Oh well,  part of the fun. Did see one couple fly by effortlessly.  Even made a few comments about my jersey as they rolled by. 

https://www.relive.cc/view/vrqoPKemDyv


Strangest thing.  After my ride, I was sitting in my truck loading my ride on the net when some homeless guy walks up asking if he could borrow my pump. I mentioned I only had a Presta then he says that's what he needs. Oh! He mentioned CO2 so I told him I'd been carrying it around for a couple years and asked if he wanted it seeing he had a nozzle. 

One happy homeless guy! 😄



Raging river today.




No comments:

Post a Comment