Thursday, November 23, 2023

Turkey Day Solo NEW TIRE

 35 miles on the San Gabe River Trail.  Ran into Joe at Encanto Park.  Trying out another light, my 5th ha ha ha. Cool rear Q5 Rock Bros tail light. Actually works like a brake light. Cool little thing. I only got it as a package deal with the light I ordered on ebay.

After my thrashed tire last week,  figured I'd try a 25 vs the 700 x 23s I've been riding for 26 years. Felt a little more comfortable but after a  few minutes on the bike, I wouldn't know what tire size I was riding.😄

Later on I met Joe at Encanto Park.  I was recording with the hand  held go pro catching his eye. So he asked about the go pro. Ended up having a good chat about recorders and bikes. Always amazes me when people can talk about things one wouldn't expect them to know. He must have known about recorders but then chatting about bikes I didn't expect.  Always cool to having the ability to relate. Cool guy  even had a good little hello for the video.  Always impressive as many people freeze when the recorder goes on. 😄




Turkey breast and Honey Baked Ham for dinner.  I ate more than my share. 😄 That Honey Baked Ham is party darn good! 





No comments:

Post a Comment