Saturday, November 25, 2023

Solo Fat Bastard 41

 Just an ordinary solo ride from Pico Rivera golf course to Seal Beach and back. 41 miles 15.8 average speed. 

I did get another light. Rock Bros 1500 lumens.  I actually think they work better than the $100 Niterider that I have. As well as the $70 cygolite I have.  

A poster in a cycling forum far far away mentioned the RB  lights being around $30. I  picked one up a while back and color me impressed.  

So this is my 4th. This one has the intelligent light feature.  Auto adjust to light situation which I don't really care about.  But light goes off 30 seconds after stopping on the bike. I can take or leave this feature.  It's the bright wide beams I like vs the spotlight shape of the others. 

And, a few bucks extra in the package is a Q5 taillight. Smart light. Turns off after 30 seconds. But the cool thinknis had a brake light. πŸ˜„

stop or stop in hand while thrusting it forward,  then the brake light lights up. 

so today,  I left the rear light on smart sensor. So it doesn't light up because the sun provides too much light but the brake light will work. So  left it on so driving home with my bike acked so the light was facing the rear as always,  I was thinking the brake light on the bike would illuminate the same time as my truck lights. 

I  betit got some people wondering how they were in synch with my truck lights. πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜„


https://www.relive.cc/view/vYvEKQmkQw6

Powered by Pizza πŸ• and salad πŸ₯— last night att Avolio's with my Honey. 













No comments:

Post a Comment