Saturday, November 11, 2023

SOLO SART

 Solo SART 46 miles, 16.0 average speed. Tried to go easy but freaking wind. Took me like 10 miles to warm up the legs. Was it the chilly Thursday night ride or just old age? 😄😆😄

But people trip me out.  I noticed a couple behind me leaving a park. They later begin to pass me then kick it up big time.  Ok  pretty impressive but then notice the downtube on her bike, motor.  Ok, I can see needing assistance but when you're acting like you're kicking ass hoping nobody will notice your motor? Pfft!

Then another person.  Showing images of their computer screen,  47 miles at 15.2 and 3 miles left, increasing the average speed by 1.2 ? Of a 50 mile ride? That is a drop in the bucket of a 50 miler. One would have to do over 50 miles an hour to accomplish that. 

Some other crazy stuff,  like realizing some people have motors, some hidden.  Not even cycling anymore.  I prefer to RIDE my bike than trying to pull the shit overy buddies' eyes.  Ive busted 'em before. 

I ain't got no time for that! 

A short video later.






https://www.relive.cc/view/v26M7WM7L3v



A Bad Dude, right there! 😄

So around Warner heading to the coast,  I saw some guy getting on the trail.  I passed him then later he passed me.  He  pulled away about 50 yards then I passed him on a little steep ramp by Moon Park.

Took my wheel then sprinted around.  He got about 100 yards ahead.  Just keeping my pace telling myself that I won't get suckered into the game. 

But after the wooden bridge,  got windy and I saw a chink in his armor.  So I kicked it up and next thing I know   I'm passing him. 

He picked it up to stay along my side. He looked over T me then said ,"you're a BAD dude!".😄

He said I kept catching him when he thought he had me beat. Then we rode together for a bit before he turned onto PCH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment