Saturday, July 27, 2024

Mark J Encounter Tour

 Solo 40 miles running into Mark at Seal Beach. Like Tony, he and I went to high school together. It was he who got me climbing up to Big Bear in Ride Around the Bear which was a timed event , 100 miles with 10,000 ft of gain. I ended up doing it 4 times before they wussified the ride into Tour De Big Bear where they drive up and start at the top eliminating the best part, climbing up!

So we had a good chat spending too much time at the coast so I hit some pretty good wind on the return. The final ten miles where it seemed I was out there alone. I was actually happy at the end when a rider was leaving the golf course claiming he was struggling because the wind shifted thinking he was going to have an easy tail wind on the return.

Other news, enjoying life. bumped up my life insurance at work to $95,000. As I've mentioned, I've been told many times in my life that I wasn't worth sheot ha ha ha! Well, if $95, 000 isn't sheot, then I guess so! I did mention too that if I happen to go real soon, I want Gina investigated ha ha ha! I want to be on ID TV, Forensic Files and all the cool stuff. My MIL Cecee is the contingent beneficiary so if something happens to both Gina and I, investigate her. But she says she'll be living in Laughlin ha ha ha! Yeah, she enjoys gambling a little bit ha ha ha!

Not to mention, having a good time enjoying life. Plenty of outing and fun with my Honey.


I did choose God Part 1 for the song. Not sure how many people know this song but one of my favorite U2 songs.


 



Always some sexy going on out there ha ha ha!





This is just the most beautiful face in the world! No, not mine, Gina's. Always smiling, always happy, always in a good mood. Can't ask or find a better woman.






No comments:

Post a Comment