Saturday, July 20, 2024

Solo Fitty Saturday

 Solo 50 miles on SART. 16.1 average speed. Nice ride, felt good and ran into Bad Bob. Saw a couple other friends as well. Good chat with Bad Bob who is actually Rob. Good guy, always something positive to say. Rode together for a bit.

I did ride down to the pier to get a few bikini images if I could. Nothing special but they were out. I was a bit early, around noon so I don't think they were out in full force yet. Not to mention, there was construction going on so that cut out a lot of the sights. 

I did get a couple pics with the cell phone that looked pretty nice without editing.

Just a video to waste some time ha ha ha!

I did put in the bikini footage because last time I did so, I got as mentioned, 1.4k views. If I use my face or image, maybe 30 or 40 ha ha ha! And yeah, also as mentioned, I bet the people who complain are also included in the viewers. Bunch of two face types. Of course, my faithful real followers who know I do it to entertain the troops.  Hadn't done any bikini pics or vids for a while but now with a stabilizer in my GoPro, figure I'd give it another try just to test it out and sure enough, still plenty of guys enjoying the material.

And to the bitches who complain, I bet your hubby is watching my stuff ha ha ha!





An image from Ron's Go Pro







And of course, dinner with Gina and her Mom after the ride. And of course, can't keep her away from the young guys. Great waiter and silly fun laughing at crazy things ha ha ha!














No comments:

Post a Comment