Friday, July 5, 2024

Friday Holiday

 Solo 20 miles super easy today.  94 degrees,  warm but not hot. I only drip when I stop. 😄

4 day weekend but I sure didn't feel like riding.  So I went easy to loosen up my legs.  Glad I did seeing my leg muscles felt all knotted up.  This should relax them for a longer or more significant ride tomorrow. 





Cool thing,  cutting my own hair,  decided to buy a nice rechargeable set of clippers and a new set of nice scissors.  Figure they've already paid for themselves now that the shop wants $40 plus for a haircut. 

Plus I've decided that I'm a professional hair stylist,  chef,  and freckle counter ha ha ha.  At Target,  I noticed just how much Gina's patch has gown over the last 37 years. 

Plus Thursday morning world 🌎 famous Beanz Breakfast Sliders 😋.  MIL loves them for some reason.  She's a good cook but says she just can't make them like mine. So I'll take that as a compliment. 

Another reason for a short ride is, Lucille's doesn't do well as a pre ride dinner.  Good but seems to be going downhill as far as quality.  But something different. 













No comments:

Post a Comment