Saturday, June 29, 2024

Pico to Seal Beach with Tony Tour

 40 miles 17.1 average with Tony.  Pico Rivera golf course to Seal Beach and back. Tony doing really well and looking strong today. I was looking at his arms at the beach while chatting thinking he looked a little more tone. Then later he told me of his new routine working out with a trainer. Hmm, I thought something looked different and he rode well. I guess it's paying off.

Did get a bit warm on the return so we stopped at Wilderness Park to cool off a bit. Luckily there was a flavored ice guy there. Tony had a strawberry milk type while I had a bubble gum blue ice. As you can tell later in the video when I stick out my tongue. I had no idea till I watched the clip where I stick out my tongue ha ha ha!

As I always say, the biggest threat to me is the other cyclists around me. Very strange today, saw a few tri people who could not handle their bikes. Not sure what team that is but they had similar jerseys so I'm thinking they're from the same organization. OK, being honest here, they suck ha ha ha!

As we were passing the tri gal, Tony rolled by with a shout. NO problem but immediately after as I was passing, she swerved left and just about made contact. Another 3 inches and we both would have gone down. Watching her later, I could see she sucked.

Not to mention, after she almost hit me, she hopped on the back till she rested then she sprinted around. Even the chicks are a holes too ha ha ha! So after she did that, of course I'm going to catch her after I see her fade a bit. She did so I did. Then she went around on the bridge but soon after, Tony took the front and easily ran her down dropping her like a bad habit. Yeah, one can tell when another riders tries to make a run for it. Pretty silly knowing the others caught you from a mile behind. Impressive effort but sorry, you just don't got it ha ha ha! Hopefully she learns how to handle her bike a little better.


https://www.relive.cc/view/vNOP7m8zxYv


  Tony took a pic of my leg saying he could tell my legs 🦵 were really working.  Felt great.

                                                                  The youtube video.





Tony told me after the ride that he took a pic of my calves because he said they looked as if he knew I was working them hard. Hmm, look almost deformed ha ha ha!



Then the after ride fajitas with Gina. And chile relleno. A trip to the mall to chill out and get our Green Crush on. Watermelon is our favorite.





Sunday, no ride. I needed time to do another homemade haircut. Too hot later in the day so I did it in the morn. Nice though, being able to spend time with Gina.  Lunch at our favorite pizza place, great salad.

Then to the malls to hang out. First Montclair where we saw some chick in a thong. We see so many chicks in daisy dukes showing azz cheek which I don't mind, but at the mall? Wow, times have changed.  But today was the icing on the cake, well  not in a good way if you ask me. And you know I admire the female anatomy but too much at the mall. Kids around, and going into a kids store, TOO MUCH !!!

But a great day with Gina and a 3 day work week coming up. 4 days of for the 4th so I'll be getting in a long ride one of them days fo sho !!!







Ahhh, the tops was a nice cold smoothie from Juice it Up !!!



                                                                  Some TC photography









No comments:

Post a Comment