Monday, June 17, 2024

Wow with the Stats

 I'm the guy nobody likes, maybe one or two people ha ha ha! But looking at my blog stats and youtube stats, somebody 's watching me ha ha ha!

Thousands and thousands in other countries listed on my stats, all over the world which is actually shocking to me. I mean, who cares about Mr. Beanz?!

Well, I did see a comment the other day snooping around on a forum of which "I" chose to abandon no matter what that dumb ass Squarewheels says trying to impress his members.  For those who didn't see the post before SW removed it, I told him to go F himself after I had donated money to support his site when he immediately took it upon himself to insult me and a couple of other faithful posters. He continues to claim he banned me. Well he did only after I asked him to while telling him to go F himself as mentioned. 

THEN !!!!! The dumbass claims that he reported my blog and had a post removed. One of which I removed myself feeling sorry for the prick till I saw his pathetic comments.  Of course I reposted another insulting post on my blog just to show the idiot that he can't control my post. Got it, IDIOT?!

So anyway, I did see a comment by ChrisL that says something about Mr. Beanz being one of the most talked about cyclists. I think so but not that I ever planned it. I'm just a guy who liked posting pics attracting several cyclists who didn't mind viewing their images on the net or even wanted action cycling pics seeing they had never had any. Then later I tried videos and attracted a few more bike friends.

No matter the obnoxious idiots who say stupid things like I show my pics and vids to show how tough I am and how awesome I am on the bike, total stupidity! Especially those morons like Dennis whatever the F his handle is who thinks he knows me from a stupid forum where he pretends to know everything.  But doesn't know sheot, really.

Pretty sure most of the people I have met on the bike would agree that I'm a rather friendly guy who gets along with most. Except the arrogant idiots who present themselves. Being someone who goes out of my way to be nice to people, I have a really low tolerance for ass holes. We can be good friends if you're cool but if you play the obnoxious a hole, stay the hell out of my way ha ha ha!

I myself am surprised that so many would view my blog, or even give a thought to viewing it as it is primarily a diary of my rides.  Good, bad, short, long, even the most meaningless rides are posted here. So the view count and audience shocks me but hey, I'll take it ha ha ha!

And BTW, I have to give a little shout out to Chris for the mention ha ha ha! And yes, the Rock Bros lights are awesome and a recommendation from Chris when I was on the forums doing SW a favor by attracting views for his site. Really now, look at his ride report section, it really fucking sucks ha ha ha!

Yeah, thanks for the light tip Chris, I am loving them much more than my more expensive lights. Matter of fact, several of their items. Gloves, lights, seat bags, glasses, so much I can't even think of them right now.

So this guy, you either love him or hate him but somebody's watching me ha ha ha!


All these views on my blog and my youtube. I expected about 10 views total when I started this stuff ha ha ha!








No comments:

Post a Comment