Saturday, June 8, 2024

Solo Bones Saturday

 Solo 40 at 15.7 average speed. Just another ride figuring out the GP10 settings. Did take a pic or two with it just to test the camera mode. I didn't change any settings yet or try to adjust anything. My big camera yes, shoot in full manual but the GP, just took a couple to see where to go from here ha ha ha! 

I did buy a diving case for it but figure it might get hot, not sure yet. But the Enduro battery should keep it from getting hot and hopefully, shooting in 1080. Shooting in 120 fps but thinking about going to 60 just to keep it simple. But we'll see how the recorder acts.

I am thinking about trying a 4k or 5k video just to see what happens. Probably won't notice on YT but figure I'll try it just in case I want a personal video for my files, should look cool.



Cell pic


Couple of GoPro pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment