Saturday, June 1, 2024

Solo Salsa Tour

 Another Fat Bastard ride ha ha ha! 40 solo miles at 16.1 average speed. Pico to Seal Beach and back. I did have scrambled eggs and salsa for breakfast. My mother in law loves to make salsa, pico de gallo and anything else that spices up  the food. The salsa she makes is my favorite. Much like the salsa at El Torito, love the stuff.

So Gina scrambled me some eggs then grabbed the jar from the fridge, yummers! Good ride, felt good, a bit breezy but went well. 

Not really much to say other than Gina bought me a new Go Pro. I chose the GP10 seeing it is not much different than the 12 other than a couple of features. HDR and another feature or two that I would never use. Heck, my 2 and 3 have been great for me but just missing the stabilization so finally gave in and let Gina buy me the GP10 at Best Buy. I tried to resist but she just twisted my arm one too many times ha ha!

Of course, the pain in the butt setting it up and trying to figure out the settings and operation late night hoping to try it out the next morning. We'll see how it goes, so many settings. But I only care about record and stabilize ha ha ha!

The GP10 is almost half the price of the GP12 so why not? Brand new out of the box at Best Buy, $229.  I never realized they had the older models, thought I was trapped into buying the new stuff. So great! After watching and reading so many reviews, many have said the 10 is nearly the same as the 11 and 12 but half the price. Heck, I'm not the latest techie guy, I just want something that works.

So hopefully, I enjoy this one just as much as the others, the 2 and 3 that I've been using since 2012.




Then of course, dinner with Gina then a visit to the mall for a mocha latta and a pic of her hair. Enjoying the white stripes coming in.







No comments:

Post a Comment