Sunday, July 28, 2024

Easy Sunday Ride

 Easy 20 Sunday miles. Of course the wind never cooperates so not always that easy.🤣 Pico to the dam and back. Having fun with the camera clamp thingy. 😁





Powered by fajitas the night before. Nice little din din with Gina at one of our favorite places. Fajitas, chile relleno, and salad.





And a little Saturday eve chillin' out with Juice it Up. 10 minutes before closing so we enjoyed it in the car ha ha ha!





Then after my short Sunday ride, late lunch with my Honey. Pretty much my day, one hour of cycling and two hours of eating ha ha ha!











5 comments:

  1. 4legsgood2wheelsbadJuly 29, 2024 at 12:36 PM

    Hi there Beanz! Nice ride for you Sunday taking it easy . I'm awaiting approval over at 60plus on facebook. Might see you there?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you again, 4 ! I haven't been in groups much but maybe I'll check in. Begins to be the same old thing, what color bar tape type postings ha ha ha!

      Delete
    2. There is one group called solitary cycling that is instant posting and easy public joining. I joined again. Easy posting and pretty active. 2 groups named similar so I'll post an image so you can see the cover photo. Unless they change it soon.😄

      Delete
  2. Thanks Beanz Thanks for the heads up. Better yet -I'll try and not type anything regrettable ! What name will you be posting under ? ( or initial ) Hahaha bar tape color. I'd just taped 2 bikes ,white on the fixed-gear and red on the Willier. See you over there. 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I requested membership from 2 60 plus groups last night. No response several hours later so this morning, I just deleted the requests. Can't stand groups that take forever to respond. Usually ends up in a long wait time when it comes to approving a post. Post a question then get approved a day after you solved any issues ha ha ha! I joined Roadbike group. Haven't posted yet but hope it's immediate. Fred Deglado on facebook.

      Delete