Saturday, July 6, 2024

Saturday Solo Seal Beach

 A solo 40 from Pico to Seal Beach. Wow, sure haven't felt like riding lately. Maybe the 4 day weekend, feeling like I should be doing something different, hanging with Gina, I dunno but it's been rough. Had to force myself to get out of bed today. Glad I did but been rough. I know if I take time off, it would be hard to get back to feeling good on the bike. I feel strong but heck, getting out of bed is the hard part ha ha ha!

Anyway, today finally caught some big boobs on the video. I guess I don't look too hard but I get plenty of guys who admire my work when I do so ha ha ha!  Maybe I'll have to make a trip down to Huntington soon to get some vid of the hot chicks around the pier now that I have the stabilization go pro. 

Anyway, glad I rode and only 73 on the way and maybe 82 on the return. Nice to not have to deal with the 100+ for a ride or two.

Of course, after the ride yesterday, Mongolian BBQ with Gina and her Mom and then today, fajitas and a chile relleno. Plus a little ice cream at the mall, Baskin K.




                          Looked better in person. I guess a jiggle adds to the moment ha ha ha!





Today's ice cream after a ride and dinner


I think my legs sweat more when it's cooler ha ha ha!


Yesterday Mongolian BBQ in Claremont



Today's post ride fajitas and a chile relleno




No comments:

Post a Comment