Sunday, August 25, 2024

Solo Drunk Bastard 35

 Pico to the base of the Azusa mountains and back.  35 solo.  Nice day but tough not wanting to get out of bed this morning. 

Getting up at 4 am everyday as mentioned for work, rough getting up to ride ain't happening no matter how much I want it ha ha ha.  

But this weekend was different.  The manager asked me to work Saturday.  What, and no Saturday morning ride? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

But I did because they've been so good to me.  Making more money πŸ’° than ever and easy work sitting in the AC running computer measuring machines.  

But I made it and settled for a Sunday ride.

Did have to do the damn dam 3 times to get this shot, only the upper section thank goodness. 

Did get some Fajitas and a smoothie after work preparing for my Sunday ride. πŸ˜„









Yeah, Sizzluh again. Got my petite steak again but this time the salad πŸ₯— bar all you can eat πŸ˜‹. My $2 per week adds up quickly. $4 per week when I work OT. πŸ˜„ Made a waitress happy with a 20. We go about once a week for nearly 2 and a half years now and though it was very busy today, this waitress made sure we didn't have to ask for refills or extra plates/bowls. First time ever so she earned the 20 spot this week. 😁 I'm getting old cause I can't pack it away like I used to! 🀣








BTW, I bought these socks, a few pair different colors at Wally World a bit over 3 years ago.  3 pair for $2. 😲

I posted about them on a cycling forum but people said they'd fall apart within a month.  I had mentioned how nice they felt and here we are more than 3 years later still going strong.  I thought they were much better than the PI types I've bought for much more and now much more expensive. 

But here, 3 plus years later,  6 pair going strong and haven't had to buy socks since.  Sadly I haven't been able to find them since. Probably stopped selling them because they're too durable and losing money on the manufacturing side.

Not to mention the L and the R that doesn't allow me to put the wrong sock on the correct foot. Just can't seem to go against the grain ha ha ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment