Sunday, September 22, 2024

First Ride in 3 Weeks

 Nice solo 32 miles at 15.4 average speed. Been so long that my GPS forgot how to record a ride ha ha ha! Went easy and a bit short of my usual 40 for a reason. Didn't want to kill myself though I did get in a little crying scene in my video ha ha ha!

I've worked ever Saturday for the last few weeks so no Saturday rides and only on Sundays. Last Sunday was soaking wet when I woke up so forget it. But big fat checks means I can treat the ladies to Laughlin whenever I feel like it. That's a good thing and I can buy as many gopro mount accessories as my little heart desires. Picked up some good stuff, actually little screws and stuff that catches my eye on ebay. Ah the little things!

So, a short little video as I haven't created any in a while, too much overtime.  But after the ride, did make it to Pinnacle Peak for dinner.





 
















No comments:

Post a Comment