Sunday, September 29, 2024

Solo Sunday

 Solo Sunday One Day to Ride Tour. 🤣😂🤣.  40 miles 15.7 average speed. 

Went smooth and nt too hard just trying to get in a few miles and testing contraptions. 😄 Could have sworn I saw Rick heading north on a low trike. 🤔

Not having much time to ride with all the overtime Saturdays.  But I do have fun eating out at our favorite places.  My poor truck   one of only 5 or 6 vehicles on the work premises.  Ghost town big building but somebody's signing my checks ha ha ha.

Finally got the paperwork for my transfer to the Nuclear Specialty Department. I guess I'm a Laser Operator slash Inspector.  Only took a month and a half to get the paperwork. 





Today at Black Angus











Little clamp with double ball swivel allowing all angles. A bit smaller than the first one. Does fine though and easier to carry. With a little tripod adapter that allows adjustments so pretty cool. Clamped onto a fence with the gopro.



Yesterday after work, Los Jarritos and Juice It Up





After work Saturday. Like maybe 10 of us that go in out of 100+. Empty parking lot while leaving.



No comments:

Post a Comment