Sunday, April 25, 2021

31 with Gina & Jose (video posted)

 Nice easy ride, as can be with the wind. 31 miles at 16.3 average speed. I could feel my legs today and Jose helped out so that was much better than being at the front the entire time ha ha ha! I actually got some rest.

More riders today but very few people at the beach. Kind of nice but kind of boring too ha ha ha! Not much going on so just a few shots of Gina and Jose on the bike. About time to make a video so I had to shoot something.

I was a bit surprised on the way back. Ran into a couple that was doing pretty well. We passed them then a bit later, looked back to see the dude had left his female partner, guessing his wife. For what, to prove he could keep up with Gina? Wow, left his wife like 7 miles back right in the middle of Stabba Ana? :-O

I never leave Gina alone, never enough ego to just leave her behind to prove I can keep up with someone. Not to mention, all he did was suck wheel. Not like he passed or took the front ha ha ha! He did say thanks for the ride after we pulled off. I will give him that!


                                                                    The video  on youtube





                                                                             Pre ride pic





The dude, back there.



2 comments: