Saturday, April 24, 2021

Mostly Solo then Ran into Fazi Garmin Bat Died :-(

 45 mostly solo miles today. I ran into a friend, Fazi at the coast so we did the 13 return together. Not sure what happened, think I didn't charge my Garmin before the ride but once we started heading back, the battery died. Well dang it! We had a pretty good pace rolling back at about 19 average. I had a 16.3 when my Garmin went off so with the tailwind, I'm guessing about a 17.0 average. But you know it, the battery dies on the fast section and not the windy section ha ha ha!

Fazi likes to start fast so when we left the coast, I sat in back warming up for a mile or two. Once warm, I took the front trying to keep it even. I could see the mileage markers so I would count from one to the next. I figured I could count to 300 then switch places. I tried to keep it one and one mile each on the way back. I had no way of knowing since my Garmin died so I counted. Heck, I could have used the white markers on the trail, but I miss half of them ha ha ha!

But Fazi and I did a pretty good team thing on the way back, worked out well!


                                                                                  Fazi



Fazi shot me!


Shot me twice!


This was a post ride photoshoot poser shoot ha ha ha! With the little remote thing from Wally world, $5 for the cell phone camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment