Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday 31 W/Gina (Video Monday)

 Nice ride, nice day, 31 with Gina, 16.3 average. I took the op to get in an easy ride after yesterday's solo. Good thing, my hammy was tender today. Man, I am getting old ha ha ha! Nice day but I think it was windier than yesterday. I did get some help from Jose, for about a mile! :-P


Saw Bad Bob go by with a shout. Ran into Herb and Alyce at the start of the ride. We headed inland for a bit as they went straight to the coast. We all headed back together but the 3 of us were ahead of Herb & Alyce. Herb is still trying to get the hang of the thing and still some pain from his injuries. Jose turned off a couple miles before our stop. Gina and I rode to the train station where we started taking a break inside at the restrooms ha ha ha! Then we headed back down the trail to see if Herb was near. We stopped by the 22 and waited for them to roll up. Then we hopped on as they went by so that I could snap a few pics and get some video footage.

All in all a nice day and as lazy as I have been, glad I went out today again! :-P


The video

















No comments:

Post a Comment