Sunday, April 4, 2021

TANDEM!!!! 31 Miles

36 tandem miles with Gina at 16.4 average speed. Bit breezy with a late start but still a good ride.  I was expecting Gina to tire somewhere along the line but she actually rode solid today. I think she faded a bit about mile 25 for about a mile or two but we relaxed then were able to kick it back up some. So that was nice! She usually does 31 so this is good for 36 without any punishment ha ha ha!


Cheesy little video





Took my recorders but being Easter, the trail was fairly empty when we rode. So I just got a still or two and took a couple pics with my cell.




Still image



still image



Post ride posing!


Well hey, long ride, I could use a boob right about now!


Oops! Gina forgot to put on some Sunblock. :-O





No comments:

Post a Comment