Monday, July 4, 2022

20 Solo Ez Finding Another Light

 20 solo easy miles today. As easy as one can go seeing it was windy on the way up the San Gabriel Trail.  Then windy on the way down. What's up with that? This trail seems to be this way 9 out of every 10 times I ride it. 

Heading up to the base of the mountain,  I saw something out of place. I didn't recognize it at first.  So I looked again then noticed it was a red tail light. It looked broken to me at first sight but I checked it anyway. 

Hmm, just about new little light. One of those CR battery types.  Turned it on and boom, worked pretty decent. 

Score! Second light I've found. The other about 8 months ago. I have 2 cygo lite headlights but had been thinking about getting a more expensive model. One of  the 100 dollar models but boom! I see one lying on the trail. The 100 dollar model. Must be broken but brought it home,  charged it and there ya go, works like a charm. 

I did post on strava both times, then and with today's light.  The first light no response but can't say I'm broken hearted about that because it's been a great light.

Plus a few pics.

Working in the heat



But enjoying the weekend with Gina on Saturday at Black Angus 





Strange that I work in the sun, ride in the sun, but wear long sleeves all the time but I still get a funny watch tan.


Here we go,  today's ride. $20 and still my favorite jersey. 



The headlight from months ago   time expired and the little light from this morning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment