Sunday, July 10, 2022

Solo EZ 20

 Just a nice easy spin to relax the legs. 20 miles at 15.1 my device said 15.2 so I guess strava ripped me off.🤣

Nice and easy then worked a little hard for a short bit on the return. 

San Gabriel Trail to the dam then around the west side to the top of the trail. 

Always something new here. Today was the sh!tty Shopping Cart Tour.

I guess punks steal and bring this stuff up here to destroy it. 🥴

But a good ride.  Strava says 93 but I didn't think it was that hot though my legs were dripping when I finished the ride.





After the ride,  breakfast with Gina then a car wash.  I'm getting old. I used to love washing our cars every weekend. Now I'd rather pay somebody else to do it. 🤣





Then she makes me walk through Big Lots. So I look around and take pics of things I like. 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment