Sunday, June 13, 2021

53 Miles/ Part Jose (video Monday eve)

53 miles at 16.8 average speed with Jose today. He was tired from a 35 miler yesterday so we took it easy today. Did run into Stacy and her hubby on the trail. Rode with them for a bit till we turned off into Edna park. Got some good video I think vs last week's glimpse of them ha ha ha! I like using a front and rear recorder but the best rear is the saddle rail mount. But I give up the rear seat pack then have to use a case for my supplies that takes up a bottle cage. So doing a nice steady pace, I had to turn off for water as they rode ahead. Let's see, I got in about 15+ miles with one water bottle. No way I would make another 10 to the beach without water. I'm a big drinker. I might drink 7 bottles of water on a 45 mile ride.

Jose turned out at his stop after 39. Then I headed back toward the coast for a few to make 50. I guess my math was off because I ended up with 53. I'll take it but man, it sure was windy heading back again. 


But it was good to ride with them and looking forward to the video footage, should be good.


Ah, I did get some stickers Stacy had made of them. Really cool stickers. I think she said they were 300 for $100 from a friend they know. She gave me a couple so I figure I'd show it on the blog as they are too cool!



                                                                         The video 






                                                      I actually got into a pic thanks to Stacy!


Some still images from the vid for now.




Oh, oh oh! I did forget to post these. Couple little stickers Stacy had made of them. Really cool! I think she said they paid $100 for 300 stickers from a friend of theirs. Cool little deal. The bikes show and the little characters. How cool is that!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment