Tuesday, June 1, 2021

My Back is Jacked Ride

 23 miles at 14.3 average speed tonight. I bent over to pick something up this afternoon, about 3  hours before my ride. My back popped, pinched, or something not good. Took my breath away, you know that almost fall to your knees feeling. Ouch!

Sat on a massager my daughter gave me for about an hour. Felt a little better but not good. So I went to ride anyway and once I got on the bike, it's like magic! Felt great the entire time but had to control my effort so I don't get any worse. But wow, felt great! I love riding at night, so cool and refreshing.

Anyway, got home and feel a bit better but I'm guessing it will be stiff in the morning again. But being on the bike is like magic! :-)

                                                                  It will be dark soon!


Nice sunset


It's getting dark now!


There we go, feeling great!



No comments:

Post a Comment