Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Nice Relaxing BLSB Ride Evening

Nice 21.7 miles at a nice relaxing pace of 13.9. I must be getting old because seems every ride I do now is a relaxing ride ha ha ha! But hey, headed west on Baseline, up to Lorraine, across Sierra Madre, then down to Bonita and across east back to the start. Nice beautiful evening, cool, fresh air.  Legs felt great but of course I was trying to go easy. I did go this direction vs the Over Stuffed Sausage Ride because though that course is nice, the road on Badillo is really bad now. So beat that it's more about trying to avoid potholes and pinch flats nowadays. So I headed up rather than down. Much smoother course and fairly empty in some places, little traffic.


I did stop at a little park in Claremont that I have been using as a pit stop before the last incline from Bonita back to Baseline. There was actually a homeless guy there sitting on the baseball field stands where I usually stop. Wow, Claremont??? That dude will be gone in an hour. Heck, Claremont doesn't seem to play around like the neighboring cities.


But a great evening and ride!




 

3 comments:

  1. !Banned Again! LOL those guys! Going up to GMR weekend of the 4th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same idiots bragging about topping my mileage then finding out they ride ebikes after having problems on a real bike! Ha ha ha ha!

      Delete
  2. I banned myself after getting a warning for complaining about an insult by a poster. Same idiot chasing me around looking for conflict. They report me, OK. But I report them then the mod Billy D sends me a warning for reporting the other guy after he reported me. WHAT? They can report me but I can't report them? So I replied to Billy D's message telling him he was a dumbshit ha ha ha! Then I started a thread about the mods being a holes. So I banned myself but sure they will have big stories about how the banned me, NOT! Same ole guys, same bullshit.

    ReplyDelete