Saturday, July 31, 2021

Solo 43 Windy

 43 miles at I think, 15.8? I powered off my XOSS device and unlike the Garmin, you can not turn it back on and continue. It split my ride in two. Oh well, but I did get 430 for the month reaching my monthly goal of 400.

Boy was it windy! It took me 26 miles to warm up today ha ha ha! Seriously, I tried to warm up from the train station to Yorba Park. Then figured I'd be loose around Lakeview. I'm guessing it was the wind but I could not find a groove. Felt tired, fatigue, soreness, till just before mile 27. I got to the coast and saw the palm trees swaying and knew, that's why. What a rough ride today. I even though about doing more but by the time I hit the coast, I was hoping I could make it back ha ha ha!

But lesson learned, do not power off the XOSS device at breaktime! 


Late start, 11:05 and there was nobody heading my way! On the way back either. Didn't see a soul.


I think I'm the only MOFO who wears a mask in the transit center. Maybe I am confused about the rules.



I saw this at the beach and thought, so that's why it felt so tough today!





No comments:

Post a Comment