Sunday, August 1, 2021

Nice Ride with Gina SART

 31 miles with Gina today, 15.7 average speed. Went out for an easy ride, but the wind to the beach was strong again and legs were tired. But a nice tailwind back. It was funny, a big group of guys passed us as we were leaving the coast. We were soft pedaling so they could pass us safely. Their group split but the last 2 guys went around us like bats out of hell. After the went by, I picked it up to a decent pace but realized we were catching them. They raced off about 3 times then finally, passed them on a little uphill. I bet they were surprised with Gina because she was rolling hard today! They looked like pros so I bet she shocked them ha ha ha! Had a lousy start to the day though, I had to replace my tire yesterday and the tube so I could ride today, had a flat. So that was last night. Then this morning, I get Gina's bike out to air it up and the tire too is flat. Another tire and tube change. Dang it, got a late start but it was a good ride. Gina rode really well and even passed me up on one of the little steep hills. I better keep my eye on her. Probably the new tire! 😆😁😆


The sun created a big light on top of that building. Almost like the Bat signal ha ha ha!


Me and my Honey! Just don't get too close to me cause I don't want all that greasy sun block on my jersey.


Al, he always comments to make sure I got his pic ha ha ha!


Chatting with Tammy and Allen at the coast. They left with the birds!



No comments:

Post a Comment