Tuesday, August 31, 2021

503 For the Month/ 22.500 Ele Gain

 Another 17 today at an easy pace. Sure didn't feel like going out today but crushed my monthly goal of 400 miles. I was so close to 500 that I couldn't NOT go ha ha ha! So a good month and nice gain I think at 22.500 for the month. 

Lazy day, almost looked like rain but I went anyway. Felt really good and just did an easy ride on and easy course to get in the final miles.

Kind of proud of myself. Been feeling good on the bike and good for my health and mind.


 Digging out the oldie Cannondale for the ride today. Can't believe it's 23 years old already


Tried the behind the bike shot but got all leg.


Just cruising the hoods looking for miles. Well, not my hood ha ha ha!


Hey Gina, I'm home! OK, not really!


Not bad, 4 yellow bands for $4.87 at Wally World. I got the tri color bands years ago and one is not all that bright. I saw these and thought I'd test them. Sandra told me that she could see them really well on our last ride. So I'm glad. Just little rolls that wrap around the ankles, kind of clip on. My ankles are big so they barely fit me but really well on Sandra when she tried them on. Said she was going to get some for the night rides. I like them, work well, and cheap! No velcro like the tri color bands but they were more expensive. I look for cheap sheot ha ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment