Friday, August 27, 2021

Thursday Night Ride Video with Sandra

 Nice Thursday night ride with my buddy Sandra. Pretty cool riding together. She likes to ride up hills and being from the other side of the area that we ride, she knows plenty of other courses that suit my style. I picked these 2 songs for the video because Here Comes the Night seems suitable as I love riding at night. Show Me the Way also seems suitable because Sandra is showing me other courses to ride and I am showing her cycling etiquette that keeps a rider safe on the road. So these two oldies by Ben E. King seem right for the video. I could have used Stand By Me as it is a song that refers to the night as well but everybody and their mamma have used it ha ha ha! Couple of my favorite hidden treasure tunes.




No comments:

Post a Comment