Sunday, August 8, 2021

35 Easy Breezy Ride with Gina

Nice 35 miler with Gina at 15.6 average speed. Nice day, not too warm, high of 95 and average 84. Nice ride letting me spin my legs up for some recovery from yesterday's ride. Only 30 yesterday but felt like more ha ha ha! So today was nice, back down to the flat roads. I figured on 31 but Gina said she would go for the 35-35 to Kraemer. OK, now rub it in ha ha ha! But I went for it just to get a few more miles for Gina.

Nice ride, tried to go easy but there was a pretty good breeze to the coast. Nice visit there with the cool air but then another headwind on the way back. The way it was blowing to the coast, I thought we'd have a huge tailwind on the way back, nope!

Did see Fazi and Dariush heading opposite ways, both directions ha ha ha! Not sure what kind of route they did yet. Couldn't figure it out but I guess I'll see it in a bit on Strava. Also so Eduard and his Tio's cycling team taking a break at Kraemer at the Circle K.

Nice ride and sometimes hate to leave the beach with the cool air and all. Not too crowded today either so it was nice. I will say though that I am surprised at the amount of e-bikes out there. Most times I see 3 or 4 e-bikes to every pedal bicycle. Kind of a shame the trail is more of a motorcycle highway than a bike trail now. And them 12 year old kids doing 25 on e-bikes riding ahead of their parents doing the same. My kid would not be operating a motor driven vehicle at that age. Crazy out there man! 

                                                                  Ready to roll!


A little stretch after 6 miles or so.


Heading to the coast


At the coast





Heading back from the coast


Almost done. Letting Gina do her own pace for a bit.


After the ride. Just something about seeing the sweaty back of a woman.


She got hot at the end but a little break in the shade while I rack the bikes, she's OK!


C'mon, can't let her get away without a little cleavage shot ha ha ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment