Sunday, September 11, 2022

Orange Nipples

 Another 20 miles today.  20 percent chance of rain ๐ŸŒง all day but I knew if I stayed home,  it wouldn't rain so I hit the road. Glad I did,  no rain. Matter of fact,  very nice day out. 

Took it easy and perfect weekend for a couple easy rides not wanting to get tired knowing I'd be learning a lot of stuff at work this week. Keeping the body and mind fresh. 

My orange nipples? So I've been trying a bunch of electrolyte mixes. I ran across G Zero.  Much like Propel but without the vitamin Bs. I read some reviews and one considered it as one of the worst seeing it had coloring that was not good. 

I bought the mix before I read the review but tried it anyway.  Wow  when I mixed the bottles  yeah there was some serious orange color going on.  

Then as I finished the first bottle on the ride   I noticed the nipple had turned ๐ŸŠ ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I switched over to the second bottle and same thing as I finished the bottle. 

Of course I got home and scrubbed them out asap. Don't want my nipples to stay orange ๐Ÿ˜’. 

But overall, a good ride and no rain. 

Been studying my headlights. A 100 dollar NiteRider and a 35 dollar Rock Bros headlight. Some dude recommended the Rock Bros light. Good enough for 35 but the 100 light still brighter on high mode.

Not a bad thing because the Rock Bros has a wider spray so should be good for seeing the ground in front of me on a night ride.  Haven't had the chance yet to ride at night.  

I  did take the Rock Bros light on the previous 3 rides. Kept it running on fast flash and it lasted about 5.5 hours before shutting down. Not bad. Haven't run down the more expensive light yet but only taken it on 2 consecutive rides total about 5 hours.  I'll have to try it a bit longer to see what it does. 

They are both on high beam in the image.  Not bad for daylight. 








No comments:

Post a Comment