Sunday, September 25, 2022

Solo Drunk Bastard Ride

 Solo easy 22 or so. I must be getting old because all my rides lately have been easy ha ha ha 😂.  They did clean up the few homeless camps up there by the dam. People are gone but what a mess they left.  But big trash bins around as they clean up the mess. 

Easy ride   just spinning up the legs.  Don't want to be too tired at work tomorrow.  Stuff is easy but learning a lot of new to me processes, so I'm saving energy for the brain 🧠. 

But the job is super easy as far as physical.  The mental is easy as well,  just learning new stuff right now. 

But this is what I do.  I put small parts  medical device parts into little fixtures then place them on a machine,  push start. 

Heck   it's nice to ride my bike on the weekends so I can get out of the chair ha ha ha. 











No comments:

Post a Comment