Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Well, No Ride Sunday

 Wanted to ride but hey, decided to take Gina to breakfast instead.  Had some online stuff to take care of as well.  Benefits stuff from work. Got some good benefits at this place. Medical only $6 per week. Great vs the past job of 50 per week. 

Also got a dental ppo for$7. Also $65,000 life insurance so incase I croak,  Gina will get a few bucks to cook me in the fryer ha ha ha 😂. 

Took out $10k on Gina too. Some vision as well.  All for $25 per week. Not bad!

So I spent the day enjoying time with Gina and enrolling benefits. 

Then hit up Costco signing up for a new account. Hey, Liquid IV hydration electrolytes for $24. Better price than ebay for 30 packets. Hey  why not?

Got plenty of time to ride so I spent the day with Gina making the most of it.

Yeah,  just put in some eye drops. Maybe I should have waited a bit longer to take the pic. Red wet eye look 👀 ha ha ha. 😂 





No comments:

Post a Comment