Saturday, September 17, 2022

Solo Up SGRT

 A nice 35 mile solo ride from Pico Rivera golf course to the base of the mountain,  the top end of the trail. 

A bit different than SART.  The trail rolls up and up.  I almost think the riders on this trail,  or upper section of the trail are some pretty serious riders . I don't see many unlike SART  and the couple I do see are usually passing me flying uphill. 

I pass plenty on SART and see some fast guys here and there but not many at all on  SGRT and they're ALL fast ha ha ha.  

But I don't know,  seems that way. 

Legs felt great.  No heavy work all week,  now with the new job so my legs felt rather fresh and a good feeling getting on the bike without work fatigue. 

If anything   my back was a little tight from sitting too much during the week ha ha ha. 




 










 Butt I still miss seeing Gina's big ass on the bike so I have to look at it at home. 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment