Saturday, September 24, 2022

Solo 40 SART

Easy 40 on the trail. Didn't really want to drive all the way down there but a forecast of 100 degrees,  I'll go for it. 

Part of the reason was finding out a couple of my new coworkers are into cycling.  Turns out one rides in a group of which my buddy Jose R is a member.  He's in my pics and videos. 

So I thought I'd cruise the trail a bit early to see if I would run across the group.  Sure enough I see them going across the opposite way. I turned around after they passed chasing them down while doing 24 mph.  Dropped a couple of their guys but I caught on. A group of about 20 riders.  Jose was about 5th wheel and there was no way I was going to move up that much and have a chat with Jose at that pace. 

I wasn't even sure if my coworker was there or not so I just turned back after a bit heading to the beach. 

So I slowed back down just enjoying the cooler air than that hotness here inland. 





No comments:

Post a Comment