Saturday, October 1, 2022

Solo Old Fart

 40 solo miles today on the San Gabe River Trail.  Pico Rivera golf course to the base of the mountain.  Top of the trail.  

Ran into a guy wearing a Rosarito Ensenada jersey.  Started chatting at the top rest area. He did the ride last week.  I think his name is Alejandro.  I forget when the brain starts lacking oxygen ha ha ha.  

But a cool guy and we had a good chat about cycling wife vs non cycling wife ha ha ha.  I will say I'm lucky that Gina understands my cycling needs. 🚲 

I thought I was riding uphill into the wind but once I reached the top and headed back down   I realized downhill was into a bigger wind. 🤣 But a good ride and after I got home,  I took Gina and her Mom to a late lunch st Outback.

Got to say I love that blooming onion.  The ribs were good and I have to say   better than Lucille's. Never thought I'd say that but Lucille's ain't exactly all that anymore. 














No comments:

Post a Comment