Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Solo to the Seal

 40 solo miles.  Of course,  another flat. This one was my fault though after fixing a split with Shoe Goo. Eventually pokes through and of course,  when it's inconvenient. 🤣

I've had bad luck heading to the coast.  Seems like 3 flats in 5 rides heading that direction. I guess it's cleaner heading up to the mountains.  Always seem to run across scary looking debris under some of those underpasses where the homeless hang out.  Pretty clean splits and cuts there when I flat. Pretty sure it's the low life scumbags that hang there just hoping to cause a flat for someone. 

But anyway,  gave me a chance to use one of the new CO2 canisters I picked up on ebay.  I'd say not even close to 120 psi from what I see. Maybe 90 but it is quick.  I could have topped it off with my pump but I was too lazy and curious to how it would hold on the return. 

But, another good ride. 

https://www.relive.cc/view/vr63Q1Emddv





Second pair arrived today. Rock Bros tights. No zippers, high wasted, no plumber's crack, and only $12.



Of course,  the day after I get a flat, my new CO2 inflator nozzle shows up in the mail 🙄 







No comments:

Post a Comment