Saturday, May 4, 2024

SOLO SART 46 & Paul

 Solo 46, Fat Bastard on the Santa Ana Trail. Been a long time. I'm thinking 3 times in the last year, last time in January. But ran into Paul at the start, which is always nice. Paul actually watches my videos so we have things to talk about. Always good being able to connect and relate. I knew a few people like this and always enjoy chatting with them.

Paul wasn't feeling too good today so he cut his ride short, too bad. Could be all those Zwift workouts he's been doing ha ha ha! But a good visit today and a chance to get him on video. Remembering how we met. Started chatting at the start of a ride years ago when he asked if I was Mr. Beanz saying he recognized my voice ha ha ha!

After the chatting, I headed off solo for 46. Windy as heck but I actually felt good pushing some hoping to get in a decent ride. It was but gee, don't see many people along the way anymore and lucky to see 1 or 2 cyclists at the beach stop nowadays.

But a good ride, can't complain and earned my celebratory fajita dinner with Gina ha ha ha!


My Relive Video










 






No comments:

Post a Comment