Saturday, September 25, 2021

45 With the Boyz

 ​

(Video Later) 45.76 miles @ 18.1 average speed today. Good strong ride with buddies Jose, Joaquin, and another buddy Tony B. Everything was going well till the end. Joaquin was ahead somewhere, Jose just turned off so I kept pushing on. After a bit I realized I was alone and we had 2 other guys join us for the return. I stopped to wait for Tony and the other guys. Then a couple of women rolled by telling me that Tony crashed. Ouch, I rode back but by the time I got there, he was already on his bike riding. Scraped up pretty good on various parts but seems OK though I know it's going to hurt in the morning. 🤣 FTR, the guy that took out Tony was not from our group. But actually, Tony said it was his fault as he was getting tired losing his composure and made a mistake getting too close to the other guy's wheel when he swung over and took his wheel out. 


Some of the story but more later to describe the images and peeps.


                   Mike, new Strava buddy. Loves his ti Litespeed. We see him out there fairly often.


Strava buddy DanB, and his buddy Jeff. Cool guys!


Parisa (left) and her friend, 50 miler.


Scraped Tony. Earned the nickname Tumbling Tony




No comments:

Post a Comment