Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tandem Ride (Bad Wheel)

 16.5 easy miles around town. Well freaking frack! Set out for a tandem ride but once we were at the start, putting the tandem wheel back on, I noticed a blister on the brake surface. Well dangit!

Probably should have just not gone but figured we'd take it easy since I spent so much time packing and prepping for the ride. Took it easy and no issues but guess I'll be needing a new front rim. But the ride was nice, took the fast downhill turns really easy avoiding rim stress. But the little climbs along the way were like nothing. I was expecting them to be a bit tougher but I guess Gina was feeling good cause we just floated up much easier than I expected from the tandem. :D

An image from the video recorders hoping to have a lil video sometime tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment