Monday, September 6, 2021

What's Up with Gina and the 40?

 40 miles with Gina at 15.8 average speed.  I keep looking forward to the easy 30 but last few times we get on the bike, Gina says she can do 40 ha ha ha! Looking for the easy ride to spin the legs but 40 is good. I can't hold her back when she wants to ride, right?!

So a nice ride, actually just spinning and relaxing when I could. The headwind was tough today, doing 14 at times trying to fight the wind. Gina asked a couple of times to go to the front. Nah! I'd rather her make it all the way without problems vs burning out fighting the wind. Kind of guy I am ha ha ha!

Did meet a strava buddy, Dan and his buddy Jeff at the coast. Nice chat, bikes, videos, cameras, aerodynamics, and some other stuff.  Left a bit after they did so I got a couple of shots of them.

Gina did really well but got a little hot at the end. But I love a sweaty woman ha ha ha!


                 Arriving at the trailhead. Gina's IT'S ALREADY HOT OUT HERE face! 


Almost touch the toes.


OK, I shouldn't be here. Almost to Imperial.


Pre ride, not wanting to leave the AC.


Imperial ramp, breaktime!


Smiles at the coast


Love a woman who works hard enough to drip some sweat.


Dan and his buddy Jeff



Dan's new to him cyclocross. Going to put roadie tires on it he says.







2 comments:

  1. What a pleasure running into you on labor day. And meeting Gina was great as well.
    We (Jeff and I) took a look at a couple of your videos on Youtube. What a great way to share the experience !! Hope to see you on the trail again soon.
    Be well,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan! Hopefully I have my video recorders when we meet again. I'm always looking for new subjects ha ha ha! Pleasure meeting you guys and chatting. ;-)

    ReplyDelete