Sunday, September 5, 2021

Broken Cable Tour Whopping 4.5 Miles

 Well darn! Drove down to the trail, did 4.5 miles then my rear derailleur cable broke. Too hot to fuss with it so we just ended the ride and went home. 90 degrees out and didn't feel like rigging it up getting greasy so luckily it happened when we doubled back and right at the parking lot. :-P Live to fight again tomorrow. Heck, half my fun anyway is taking pics. 😄

Good thing I had that extra cable in my tool box, all done! Ride tomorrow.

Heading to the back, the south side of the station to my favorite place. The Potty ha ha ha!


OK, that's about 50 yards so I'm ready for the AC


Turn around point. Gina says we could do 40 but I wimped. Good thing I did or I would have been far from the truck when the cable broke.


Just about starting to roll when, BANG!



No comments:

Post a Comment