Saturday, August 27, 2022

Almost Solo 45

 45 miles today.  Started alone but ran into Ron and Dixie at the coast. So we rode back together the last 14.  

Caught Joaquin from behind which is unusual as he's usually humping back.  As we were approaching him from behind,  I didn't recognize him because he forgot his jersey and looked different from behind.  But he jumped in and worked with us.

I did forget to take my on the bike pic so I took it after ha ha ha.  But I did get a couple of the others. 




Great evening as well. Took Gina's Mom to Espiau's for dinner.  Still enjoy the signature salad. 

Then later decided to cut my hair . ✂️  Much faster this time even though it was starting to get long again. Couldn't stand it on the bike with the helmet. 

So I did it then had Gina's Mom run the clippers up the back.  She's always fiddling with her hair so I thought she'd get a kick out of using the clippers on me because she's scared to use them on herself. 

I can do it with mirrors but I asked her and a little less tricky.

But man,  I'm getting good at this   saving 25 bucks or more. 





No comments:

Post a Comment