Sunday, August 28, 2022

Solo Muffler Ride

 Busy Friday,  solo Saturday long ride, so today was an easy 20 Muffler Ride.  I dreamed I was a Muffler, so I woke up exhausted. 😆😄😆

Just an easy ride but going up hill, I felt tired.  Started thinking my legs were bent a little too much.  Maybe dropping weight,  less butt padding. . So I stopped raising my saddle a bit. Felt a little different but after a mile or two   felt much better. .

I did cut my own hair yesterday. . Felt so much better .

https://youtube.com/shorts/JOWi-ApcEXI?feature=share

I'm posting an image of this comment seeing it seems the poster wanted it seen. Responsibility dog owner,  the way it should be. 








Went to eat with Gina after the ride,  for lunch.  Red Robin.  🍔 Burger and dipping cheese sauce stuff. Gina liked the dipping cheese but really,   their food is some nasty crap  ha ha ha 😂 


Still trying to get Gina back on the bike.  Seems she's thinking about it again.  I sure hope so.  59 and seems cycling has done a good job of keeping her glutes firm. Big ol booty but it's tight. 😉


Oh yeah,  I get so frustrated when the homeless block and litter the trail. Last couple weeks,  some of the underpasses on the SGRT have been so messed up.  

Today   I was heading north  when I started down an underpass. Some homeless chick in a bikini top had a dog that darted out in front of me. Good thing I pay attention and take caution.  

So on the return,  I see her rolling a shopping cart along the trail. I figure I'd bother her in return for the dog incident. 

She's jiggling around in her bikini top, actually popping out a bit. So as I rolled by  I shouted NICE TITS!!! 😄

She ignored me but I was happy to annoy her in return 🙃 

3 comments:

  1. HILLAROIUS!!! Beanz you sooo funny!!! I would have had more to say. Good for you keeping it civil. Better person than I .
    Would have been all over her, a scumbag with LOOSE DOG Too bad you weren't driving a tank. Both of em' grease for the treads.

    I hope comment stays up for the leash-less dog owners. "but my dog always stays with me" .
    The poor souls had not developed third stage critical thinking skills. Is why they do not understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks! Yeah really Los patience with the homeless after the years of madness on the other trail. But she did have nice boobies. Ugly face but nice boobies 😄

      Delete