Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Yard Dog

 Well, a guy wanted to try my task thinking it would be easy.  I asked if he liked working out in the sun. He said yeah, I'm a Yard Dog. 

He tried it for a week.  Even after I explained the organization and flow of things, he totally screwed up the system and parts didn't get out. Screwed up the paper work  royally. 

He was sweating so much that he had to go sit inside with the AC trying to cool his watering blood shot eyes. 

Heck, he can have the job,  I'll go back inside to work where it's cool.  But management said heck o, he's already screwed up the system way too much. 

I am kind of happy because I work alone and nobody bothers me. 

Today I turned in my paperwork with each project and at the end of the day,  my supervisor said, MAN YOU GO THROUGH SO MANY PARTS DURING THE DAY!  I  said, I don't run around like a chicken with no head  I just organize.  

He said whatever I'm doing,  it works.

I never claimed to be a yard dog,  but I get it done.  That's why they toss me the money,  I guess. 

Makes me wonder though  if that softie is a yard dog, what am I? ๐Ÿ˜„

Here having fun in 100 degree heat. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Gina says my clothes are getting baggy and wants me to buy new work pants but I can't see spending money on clothes that are going to get destroyed. I'll finish these off first. 

What is funny to me,  is that now I'm making just as much money using my brawn as I was using my brain.  Doing technical work,  quality control reports and blueprint stuff was much more frustrating. 


Now I just show up,  organize the order in which parts to do, then do it! So it's much nicer without all the frustration. 

Oh yeah, my boss Rosie tossed me another hundy for working hard. I'll take it ha ha ha.  About the third time in couple of months.  Says she appreciates my efforts. 

AND, I got a raise. ๐Ÿ’ฐ 




2 comments:

  1. Fred - you are a stud. F… those yard dog pu..ies. Real Man !

    ReplyDelete