Sunday, August 7, 2022

Solo Spider 🕷 Beanz Ride

 Solo 20  easy ride on the SGRT. Well as easy as one can seeing it's uphill one way and windy the other. 

Trying out some Pedialyte Sport electrolyte drink mix. Wearing steel toe boots in the sun is taxing on the legs by the end of the week so trying to avoid cramps.  I drink a  lot of water at work but they have also been providing Pedialyte electrolyte packets so I drink a couple bottles of that too. So I figured why not try it at home. 

Bee using it the last couple weeks and actually feeling good.  Could be the placebo effect but hey, I feel better.  Been reading about the electrolytes so maybe I'm just feeling the effects now. I'll know over time but for now with working into sun and heat all week   I'll try it out.

90 at the end of my ride but finished before the high of 95 expected. 


Gets warm out here.






And of course,  Gina's at home in the cool air laughing at me. That's ok  I'll have her out on the bike again sometime soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment