Wednesday, August 24, 2022

I'm in Good Shape?

 So I've been watching my electrolytes now that I've been working out in the sun. Jeepers, still in the 90s but I've done well to handle the heat . Our manager Rosie pushes hydration which is a good thing.  

The other day I was joking saying I was getting old.  Then she said, "overall,  I think you're one of the healthiest most fit people even at your age!". 

Cool! She's 35 so that's a compliment coming from a much younger person.   She often laughs and says, "you and your bike!" Ha ha ha!

So she goes to Costco often getting supplies for us guys in the shop. Very generous   food, frozen food,  hydration drinks,  coffee,  tea, water,  cookies   goodies   granola bars, all types of stuff to keep us going. 

I bought Liquid IV on ebay for $34, bag of 30 packets.  She found it on sale at Costco for $21.

Nice! So I asked her if she would pick up a pack for me if I gave her the money,  on her next trip.  She says  "here, pick one."

Well I didn't want a freebie so I offered money again but she refused to take it and demanded that I take a pack. I told her it was for riding my bike so I wanted to pay not taking advantage of my employer.  But said she knew and again demanded I take a pack. So cool! Also,  it's cool that the young guys at work tell me that I'm strong and they hope to age well like I did. 

That's cool  manager is interested in my and our well being at and away from work. 

I  do feel good 👍.  Lot's of exercise at work,  like getting paid to work out and the boss supports us 💯 percent. 


And I'm feeling great on and off the bike. 

Oh, and by the way,  Gina just got another raise! 💰  I just got one couple weeks back and just when I think I'm about to catch her, bam, she gets another raise.  She deserves it  she's always been a hard worker.  🥰












No comments:

Post a Comment