Monday, August 15, 2022

Awesome Day and the Little Things

 And I mean LITTLE THINGS. ðŸ˜„

Gina's Mom has this little bench. About 18 inches high, miniature little park bench. Metal all rusted, wood dried out. I felt sorry for the dried out little thing that sits out in her front yard. 

So I asked how she felt about me perking it up a bit. She said her son,  my BIL promised to do it for her about 5 years ago. I didn't want to interfere with his deed but she says if she waits any longer for him,  it'll be another 5 years ðŸ¤£

So I took it to work asking my boss if she wouldn't mind.  She said go ahead. 

Then Gina took her Mom to Home Depot for some stain. She picked an antique type color,  stain and sealer.  $5, not bad.

I disassembled it   painted, stained,  then put it back together. Wow, MIL was so happy.  She loves it!

She's so funny. I put it back where it was in her front yard. She said NO NO NO!  It's so nice   somebody might steal it. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜„😆

 

20220815_190807.jpg

20220815_190715.jpg

But this woman has been so good to me so it was nice to put a smile on her face. ðŸ˜Š 

 

20220210_191626.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment